Just as the earth provides a bounty of foods and herbs that offer healing to the body, the oceans of the world contribute to our health and well being too. Seaweeds, plants and algae supply powerful nutrients that support the immune system and combat viruses and diseases. Today’s Sunday Supplement focus is on Red Marine Algae.
What is Red Marine Algae?
Algae is classified by color. Red Marine Algae belongs to the Rhodophyta class and it is well known for its antioxidants, which help boost the immune system to fight off free radical damage. Red Marine Algae contains an antiviral compound that combats the shingles virus, HIV and cold sores. It may even help fight strains of germs that are resistant to certain medications.
Red Marine Algae is anti-inflammatory, and naturally acts as an analgesic, while providing gastro-protective, anticoagulant, anti-thrombotic and anti-tumor properties. This nutrient rich food helps to prevent cancer as well.
Health Benefits of Red Marine Algae
Along with boosting and supporting the immune system, this sea food provides other health benefits.
• Supports skin and eye health, and helps to prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 60.
• Reduces pain and inflammation throughout the body. Inhibits the formation of gastric ulcers.
• Lowers “bad” cholesterol, regulates blood sugar levels and promotes healthy blood circulation.
• Prevents DNA damage, relieves chronic fatigue, assists in weight loss and restores blood pH to an alkaline status.
• Powerful antiviral properties remove heavy metals such as mercury from the body and reduces the viral load.
• Fights viruses including Epstein Barr, shingles, HIV, HPV, herpes, encephalo-myocarditis, hepatitis A and B, and yellow fever.
Red Marine Algae is one of the true gifts of the sea. It can be purchased in powdered or capsule form.
Purchase Red Marine Algae by clicking on link below.
I am an Amazon Affiliate and may earn a commission on purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for considering making a purchase of this product, or any other items, through my Amazon link!