This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy for details.
I am delighted to receive the Mystery Blogger Award for Journey With Healthy Me. I’ve received several awards for Cindy Goes Beyond, including this one. However, this is my first award for this blog. Journey is a newer blog, compared to Beyond, and it feels wonderful to receive loving for the work here.
I have Ann, with Living Yogi Life to thank for this award. She is a yoga teacher and fitness professional who shares her experiences living the yogi life and traveling. Ann also enjoys helping people discover who they really are. Please visit her delightful and helpful blog.
The Mystery Blogger Award, created by Okoto Enigma, brings attention and recognition to blogs that may not otherwise be discovered. According to Enigma, the Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs not only captivate, they inspire and motivate. They are among the best out there and they deserve every recognition. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and do so with love and passion.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- List the award rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and link to the award post.
- State three random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Ask your nominees five questions of your choosing.
- Share a link to your best or favorite blog post.
Three Random Facts About Me
Since this blog is health related, I’ll keep these facts in the area of health and well being.
- I toe in. During my childhood, this was called “pigeon toed”, and I hated this characteristic of mine. I slept a brace as a toddler, that forced my feet to point outward. The problem isn’t in my feet, however, my hip joints tip inward. Thankfully, my parents let me be me and now I don’t even think about how I walk.
- One of my all time favorite foods is the Cara Cara Orange. Sadly, they are only in season from late December until mid April. I eat all I can of these juicy sweet oranges, related to the navel orange, before they go out of season.
- Cooking is so fun for me now. A few years ago I expressed the desire to cook more creatively. When I switched to a plant based lifestyle, cooking differently became a necessity, as there are few restaurants where I can dine. You just never know how a wish is going to be fulfilled!
My Answers to Ann’s Questions
- What inspired you to open up your blog? I began blogging with Cindy Goes Beyond. When I turned my health around, by switching to a plant based diet, I desired to help others who might be struggling with chronic pain or illnesses. In the 20+ years that I suffered with chronic pain, no one ever suggested that a change in diet might be beneficial. No one, that is, until I came across Anthony William, also known as the Medical Medium. He pointed me in the right direction, something I’ll forever be grateful for. I hope I can offer hope and answers to people too.
- How do you see that your blog can help the world to become a better place? I started this answer above, unintentionally. I offer hope to the hurting. My desire is to let people know that they don’t have to suffer with diseases, disorders and chronic pain. I am living proof that a change in eating habits can change a life. My blog offers tips, recipes, information about foods and herbs, and techniques that can help anyone, of any age, live a healthier, more vibrant life.
- If any of your wishes could come true, what would you wish for? My greatest wish at this time, beyond health and happiness for my loved ones, is to have the freedom to travel and explore the world, while working remotely. I am working hard to make that wish a reality.
- How do you manage to be a blogger and live a family life? My children are grown, so I don’t have young ones at home to care for. Blogging, and my other job in real estate, give me flexibility to adjust my schedule so I can spend time with my family and watch my grandchildren play sports or perform in concerts.
- What is your favorite drink to have, while writing blog posts? I almost always have a cup of hot herbal tea nearby, while I write the blogs.
My Best Blog Post
For Journey, my post with the most views is this one: Grapes
This Food Friday post has received 988 views and shares the health benefits of eating grapes. Catchy title, huh?
My Nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award
The Perfectly Imperfect Mummy Michelle, who is mummy to two sets of twins, offers a peek into her life and hope to other moms. She also makes cool Scrabble tile art!
Simply Outrageous Youth Andrea’s desire is to teach kids crucial life skills by using fun, hands-on methods.
A Hood Life Steve, and his wife Ashley, help people build online businesses and create lives that they love.
Jumpstart Positivity Nicole is creating an online community committed to personal growth, positive thinking and impactful change.
Made You Smile Back Beth is building an active community, for the over 50 crowd, that can make a difference in the world.
Irish Monarchy Tiffany is a mom to boys and a nurse. She calls herself an organized perfectionist and a gifted procrastinator who shares the chaos of life with humor and joy.
Live Love Leave a Legacy Susan shares that legacies are built on strong relationships and communities that have a foundation in spiritual, emotional and physical well being.
This Family Blog Jen and her family share stories about their ancestors and their present day adventures. This family likes genealogy and culture, history and travel…and they love when they are all together.
My Third Culture Kid Anisa brings awareness to others by sharing her journey raising a child born in another country and another culture.
Sprinkled With Bougie Qua’Tesha loves sharing simple delicious recipes, affordable fashion and everyday life experiences with her baby boy and husband.
Grab a cup of coffee or hot tea and get comfy and check out these wonderful blogs. It is my privilege to share the love and pass on the Mystery Blogger Award to these fine bloggers.
Five Questions for My Nominees
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- Five years down the road, what accomplishment do you hope to celebrate?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- When you plan a fun day, where do you go?
Once again, thank you Ann and Living Yogi Life for the recognition and the award. I love the community of bloggers. We encourage and support one another, help each other out and offer generously from the heart. That means so much to me.
Journey With Healthy Me is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, all at no extra cost to you.